baby

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Letter to Uncle Mike

On September 14th, my Uncle Mike passed away. I really miss him, he always made you laugh all the time. When I was little I made almost $100 from him, okay it was $80, but it is better than nothing. You are the best Uncle Mike and you have a big piece of my heart that no one will ever take. On the 25th you kept turning on the T.V., I had to tell you to stop but it was so funny. You are the best and I love you so much.

P.S. I will tell my kids how good you were. I wish I would have told you how much you meant to me. If I knew that this was the last time I would've seen you, I would have told you how much I loved you, it might have stopped you. Your dad is so horrible for saying that but you had a family, us!

Love,

Taylor

No comments: