baby

Friday, June 8, 2007

Taylor spent the first part of the week with her friend, Emily and they seemed to really have a good time. Taylor has been really a big help to me this week when I wasn't feeling good, she helped me keep the house in tip-top shape and has even been cleaning her room that fell into a bad spot when Em spent the night---Girls Gone Wild! I really appreciate all that she does, she is really a good girl, her mouth just gets in the way sometimes, but her intentions are good. I know how it is to be a "tween" and I try to remember that time in my life when your world revolves around your friends and boys (man, is she boy crazy)!

I surprised her the other day with a Maroon 5 CD that she had been wanting and I think I about won the Mother of the Year Award. I love doing things for her because she shows so much gratitude. I know I don't spend the money on her like I used to and she has really been very understanding, that shows how great she really is. I am so proud of her and my heart is filled with joy every time I look at her beautiful face, she is very special. Even at this point in her life (when you know everything and parents know nothing) she still loves to sit next to me on the couch and lay her head on my shoulder, I love that and hope it never changes.

No comments: